If you are in or around Ohio and need to give someone you love a gift, but don’t want to fill their home with more consumer goods, then giving them a service or a ‘good day’ is a great thing to do. That’s why a gift certificate for the Beavercreek Spa makes a great choice. […]
About Margie Gordon
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Margie Gordon contributed a whooping 8 entries.
Entries by Margie Gordon
If you are really passionate about being a hair stylist or makeup artist then it is your time to shine. Do not hesitate in doing what you love. You can actually find a job as a hairstylist or makeup artist or even skin care professional in various salons. Just make sure you pick the best […]
It can become very difficult to select the best hair salon at times when you have moved to a new city or your old hair salon has shifted to the other side of the city. Your help is here. After reading this article selecting the best hair salon will no longer be a problem for […]
It is time for you try some hottest hairstyle trends. Here are some best and hottest hairstyles that you would love to try. Old Hollywood Waves: If there a dinner coming up and you want to steal the show then you are at right place. The old Hollywood waves are back in fashion, and […]
Don’t we all love IKEA? And drool over its design whenever they are out. So let’s talk about the IKEA toady. As we all know that the IKEA is a Swedish concept that caters furniture of high quality at reasonable cost. The IKEA outlets are in around 30 countries of the world and it is […]
If Ohio is the place you’re planning to move to, then don’t your worry about your water supply. The Greater Cincinnati water works have got that all covered for you! Providing the best quality water to 235,000 accounts, the greater Cincinnati water works is one of the leading companies of water supply. Being municipally owned, […]
Groupon is building the everyday propensity in neighborhood business, offering an inconceivable, portable and online commercial center where people find and save money on stunning things to do, eat, see, and purchase. By empowering real-time trade crosswise over local organizations, buyer items, travel destinations, and live occasions, customers can locate the best a city brings […]
Internet advertising and promotion is largely based on reaching out to your customers to present your brand, products, and services. Online identities and their management is a multi-billion dollar business today and the world is going digital bit by bit as we speak. Yes there are some constraints that hold you back but that’s only […]
- Michelle Obama Sports Natural Hair While On VacationMichelle Obama is seen rocking her natural hair during a vacation and everyone praises her.
- Londoner Puts Up Billboard To Change Perception Of Beauty Affecting Women Of ColorA woman has created a campaign called Project Embrace to raise awareness on challenging the beauty standard.
- Bella Hadid Ultimate Red Carpet Hairstyles: Easy TutorialFind out how to recreate Bella Hadid's famous red carpet sleek hairstyles.
- Noah Cyrus Rocks Statement Outfit With ‘Girl Power’ Shirt at Kid’s Choice AwardsNoah Cyrus shows her feminist view through her outfit at Kid's Choice Awards. Could it be a part of her big sister's influence?
- Demi Lovato Gets New Lob Haircut for Kid’s Choice AwardsDemi Lovato got a short lob haircut right before she hit the Kid's Choice Awards red carpet.