At TSPA we know that nail technicians do more than apply nail polish. That's why our nail technology programs include instruction on innovative techniques for manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, and nail sculpturing. You'll also learn proper sanitation practices and gain first-hand knowledge of business strategies, and receive training in guest services. Our nail technology programs not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
A Program Designed to Inspire You
- Advanced techniques for basic nail care as well as artificial nail products and the chemistry of nails
- Critical business planning skills and communications skills for a well rounded education
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Hands-on training with specialized equipment providing you real-world experience
- Access to and instruction from world renown artists
- Job placement in top salons and spas prior to graduation
Got a question? Contact Us
2014 Program Details
- Part time - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and every other Saturday. May go Full time after 64 hours.
Next Class Start Dates
Or call the admissions office directly at 513.481.2222 or send us an email.
At TSPA, you work side by side with the best in our industry. You have no idea the potential you could have and the places you can go.
- Leah Freeman, Redken Artist